- Phosphate free
- GMO free
- Registered for organic use
2 bottles at 120 ml each provides EIGHT doses.
Directions for use:
1) Remove any milk from the system.
2) Run the rinse cycle to flush the line with water.
3) Place 4 capfuls (30ml/1 oz) into 500ml (17oz) of water in a jug/pitcher or container.
4) Flush the entire solution through the milk frother system.
5) Rinse the milk jug/pitcher or container with fresh water. Refill with 1 litre (32oz) of fresh water.
6) Flush all water through the milk system to rinse completely.
7) The milk system is now ready to use. For machines with automatic cleaning cycles, follow the manufacturer's instructions.
This helpful video clip shows exactly how to keep your machine and frother clean.
Auto Espresso Machine Cleaning: