Coffee Machine Technician Wanted!
Dipacci is rapidly expanding and as a result we now have an opening for a full time coffee machine technician! We are after an energetic, reliable and self-motivated individual who can provide quality service to our customers throughout Sydney and abroad. Duties will mainly include but not be limited to the servicing, repair and installation of domestic and commercial coffee machines, coffee grinders and other coffee related equipment both on site and in our Marrickville workshop. We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service so being a people person with a positive attitude is a must. Experience with coffee machines is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided to the right person.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Punctuality and good time management skills
- A positive attitude and the ability to interact with customers
- Well-groomed and personally presented
- Basic computer skills
- A valid unrestricted driver’s licence
- Previous experience as a coffee machine technician or electrician would be highly regarded but not essential
In return we can offer you the opportunity to be a part of a small, hardworking team in a happy and positive environment with lots of potential for career growth. Salary will be negotiable depending on previous experience and qualifications. If you think you have what it takes and want to be a part of Australia’s fastest growing coffee machine company then we want to hear from you!
Please send your CV and resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful candidates will be contacted and interviews will be held ASAP.