- Fill water ⅓ to ½ of the way up, close steamer lid, and place on high heat.
- When you hear steam leaking from the release valve, turn the knob to release some of the pressure. Then turn it off.
- Place the wand into your milk and turn on the steamer. Allow the tip of the want to agitate the surface of the milk for 3-5 seconds, then submerge the want halfway into the milk. Turn the pitcher so that the milk begins to swirl in a circle.
- When the milk reaches 60 degrees Celsius, turn off the steamer and clean the wand.
- Pour your silky milk into your espresso or coffee and enjoy.
- Operating Tip; Do not operate the unit at excessive pressures. The safety release valve should not be used as an indication that the unit is ready to steam.
Materials: 18/8 Stainless Steel, Durable Bakelite
Compatible: Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Campfire, Induction (must be suitable for 304 grade stainless)
Dimensions: 17 × 21.5 × 20.5cm
Weight: 1.24 kg
Simple instalment plans available instantly at checkout
Use your existing debit or credit card
No long forms, instant approval online
Pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight away!
All your need is:
1) An Australian Visa or Mastercard debit/credit card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) To live in Australia
To see Afterpay's complete terms, visit https://www.afterpay.com.au/terms
© 2021 Afterpay