· Australian made.
· Food grade stainless materials used.
· A slanted upright flow tube, so that the beans smoothly contact the edge of the silo in a spiral fashion, rather than hitting the rear wall directly.
· A high quality American made fan from Chicago Blowers.
· 3 phase motor running through a variable speed drive inverter. So the machine can be plugged into a 15amp single phase outlet. This eliminates the need to install 3 phase power.
· Serious bling in the attention to detail. All the knobs and a lot of the screws are billet machined aluminium resembling coffee tamps.
· Solid billet machined stone catcher.
· Nylon glides.
This product is made to order and can attract a lead time of 4-6 weeks.
Check out a video of it in action here:
Subscribe to our newsletter: