Cafetto Espresso Clean is tested by NSF and certified to protocol P152. This guarantees that Cafetto Espresso Clean will not taint the coffee and is not corrosive to the espresso machine.
Directions for use: Daily Procedure to back-flush each delivery group:
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with "blind" filter.
- For daily cleaning, add 1 level scoop of Espresso Machine Cleaner into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 scoops.
- Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner; stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds.
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times - run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times - run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds, to ensure a throrough rinsing. Remove blind filter & insert regular filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season the machine.
For daily cleaning of filters and group handles:
- Soak group handles and filters in 500ml of hot water with 2 scoops of Espresso Machine Cleaner for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.
Simple instalment plans available instantly at checkout
Use your existing debit or credit card
No long forms, instant approval online
Pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight away!
All your need is:
1) An Australian Visa or Mastercard debit/credit card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) To live in Australia
To see Afterpay's complete terms, visit https://www.afterpay.com.au/terms
© 2021 Afterpay