This Cafetto product is designed for milk lines and automatic milk frothers.
It's designed to be used weekly, and in conjunction with the Cafetto Daily Milk Frother Cleaner (blue) for users who experience hard water conditions. Available in 1 litre bottles. The bottle contains a handy dispensing chamber.
Features and benefits of using the Weekly Milk Frother Cleaner:
- It's a non-hazardous & non-dangerous formulation but it's very effective at removing milk stones, while also descaling automatic milk frothers.
- It leaves no odour after rinsing.
- It is non-corrosive to the espresso machine and its parts
Directions for use:
- Ensure the white cap is tightly sealed, then slightly loosen the red cap.
- Gently squeeze the bottle until reservoir measures 50ml, remove the red lid and pour from the reservoir.
Cleaning Milk Frother:
- Add the 50ml of cleaner to 1 litre of warm water in a bucket. Ensure you replace the red cap and seal tightly after pouring the required dose.
- Insert the milk frother suction tube into the solution.
- Run entire solution through the frother.
- Repeat the above procedure with 1 litre of clean water to thoroughly rinse all the components.
NOTE: Do not mix with other chemicals. Do not mix with the Cafetto Daily Milk Frother Cleaner.
Simple instalment plans available instantly at checkout
Use your existing debit or credit card
No long forms, instant approval online
Pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight away!
All your need is:
1) An Australian Visa or Mastercard debit/credit card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) To live in Australia
To see Afterpay's complete terms, visit https://www.afterpay.com.au/terms
© 2019 Afterpay